Monday, August 31, 2009

Good to be a Musician


Airports may be the last place where the arts are appreciated: I found out today that I am allowed a carry-on
and a purse because my violin is a freebie! This means that my Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia and Hebrew Lexicon can come afterall!! Brother Baron may be the only one who truly understands the gravity of this.

Now I just need to keep myself awake for three hours until I leave for the airport. We have 4:00 (yes...a.m.) check-ins and the flight departs at 6:00. The trippy thing is that I will arrive in Tel Aviv at 3:00 p.m. on
Wednesday. One must only calculate in the time difference to add that up to 27 hours of traveling. Woot woot! The plan is to keep myself awake until the international flight. I can totally crash on that one and then I will wake up all chipper as we are landing in Vienna (the layover right before Israel).

Mmmm won't Austria be the perfect way to start the day?

P.S. the first friend who picks out the three puns masterfully woven into this post gets a shekel!


1 comment:

  1. yay for your adventures! how fun. are you and lizzie doing this together? im sending you best traveling luck!

    ReplyDelete